1. Go to the main menu and choose Custom Packaging.
2. Choose the type of box you want to order (for example, Reverse Tuck End Box).
3. Choose the paper type and coating.
4. Type in the custom dimensions for your box and click Preview.
5. Choose between a digital and hard copy proof and select the print quantity.
In case the print quantity that you need is not listed, you can input a custom quantity. Once you click the ‘Plus’ button and add your custom quantity, you need to click on it in the price calculator.
6. Upload your print-ready PDF file.
To help you with your print-ready files read:
How To Set Up a Print-ready File for Packaging
7. Click ‘Add To Cart’.