Sections in this article
1. Download the Illustrator template. Go to the Direct Mail Addressed Letter with Window Envelope page and choose your product options. Once you have chosen your last option scroll down and click on the Ai icon to download the template.
2. Place your design on the Your Design layer. Do not modify the document dimensions.
3. All design elements of the letter that are supposed to go to the edge of the paper must be extended to the bleed line. Envelopes can not have the design going all the way to the egdes.
4. Keep all the important design elements (text, logos etc.) within the safe zone.
5. If you use images in your design they must be set to 300ppi resolution and to CMYK colour mode.
6. All strokes should be at least 0.25pt.
7. Before exporting your print-ready PDF file, convert all text to outlines.
How to save a print-ready PDF file in Adobe Illustrator
1. Turn off the visibility of all template layers. Only leave the Your Design layer active.
2. Go to File / Save As. For the file type, choose Adobe PDF. Click Save.
3. On the General tab, choose Press Quality preset.
4. On the Marks and Bleeds tab, check Use Document Bleed Settings. Click Save PDF.