Sections in this article
1. Download the InDesign template. Go to the Carbonless (NCR) Forms Printing With Pantone page and choose your product options. Once you have chosen your last option scroll down and click on the Id icon to download the template.
2. Place your design on the Your Design layer. Do not modify the document dimensions.
3. Keep your design elements within the safe zone.
4. All strokes should be at least 0.25pt.
5. Before exporting your print-ready PDF file, convert all text to outlines.
How to save a print-ready PDF file in Adobe InDesign
1. Turn off the visibility of all template layers. Only leave the Your Design layer active.
2. Go to File / Export. For the file type, choose Adobe PDF (Print). Click Save.
3. On the General tab, choose Press Quality preset. Check All Pages and Export As Pages.
4. On the Marks and Bleeds tab, check Use Document Bleed Settings.
5. Click Export.