Sections in this article
1. Download the Illustrator template. Go to the Carbonless (NCR) Forms Printing With Pantone page and choose your product options. Once you have chosen your last option scroll down and click on the Ai icon to download the template.
2. Place your design on the Your Design layer. Do not modify the document dimensions.
3. Keep your design within the safe zone.
4. All strokes should be at least 0.25pt.
5. Before exporting your print-ready PDF file, convert all text to outlines.
How to save a print-ready PDF file in Adobe Illustrator
1. Turn off the visibility of all template layers. Only leave the Your Design layer active.
2. Go to File / Save As. For the file type, choose Adobe PDF. Click Save.
3. On the General tab, choose Press Quality preset.
4. On the Marks and Bleeds tab, check Use Document Bleed Settings. Click Save PDF.